BlogPhoto2012

Hike to Bridal Veil




We have been enjoying our spring afternoons very much. Today I came home from work and then ran some errands with Chip. Just as we were headed to the gym, Chip had a bright idea. With beautiful weather like this, (in the high 70's, cause for celebration!!) why not take exercise outdoors?! So he proposed that we take an afternoon hike up to Bridal Veil Waterfall in Provo Canyon. I have to admit that I am the typical girly-girl wuss that is reluctant to do outdoor stuff like this. But I was definitely enjoying this hike! It is beautiful up there. The view atop is gorgeous and the actual site of the waterfall is beautiful. What a wonderful world we live in. What is also remarkable to me is to know how much influence someone you love and admire can have on your life. I love that my husband encourages me to be a better person by learning to take on new experiences and to put aside my fears. I never thought I would enjoy hiking or rock climbing, etc, but he definitely brings out the best that I have in me and pushes me to be aware of my potential. He is so amazing.

2 Notes:

heather telford photography said...

Yah you have been posting stuff!! You guys are so cute!! Hiking sounds SO fun!! Hope to see you soon!

Jessica Sandberg said...

Don't you love Provo Canyon? I'm so proud of you for going hiking! Hurray for "Chipy" for getting you out of the house (or the mall). Hehe.
Besos.