BlogPhoto2012

One More Year


Well, looks like we get to stay in lovely arctic Utah for another year. We are a little bummed but are trying our hardest to be positive and look at the bright side...after all, there are some things we would miss about happy valley. We were so ready to pack our bags and move to Arizona, but I know that Heavenly Father must have a very good reason for delaying that step for now. So, I will continue to go to UVU and Chip will be graduating this summer. Hopefully we will be able to move to Phoenix by next fall, I've got a bad itch for being in warm weather with our family and friends, not to mention that I would only be 6 hours driving time from my parents. Oh well, things happen for a reason, right?!

4 Notes:

Heather said...

Dang! Josh and I were just talking about how we heard you guys were moving here and we were so excited :) Well, whenever it does happen you will definitely have to let us know so we can hang out! I am sure everything will work out, and until then, we will stay HOT here in AZ for you :)

FloresEscobarFamily said...

Fear not dear friends!! Believe it or not great things are in store for your family. we are praying for you and wish you all the best. And besides, who else would we go visit in Utah if you all were not there :-)
love you guys,
JR and Bianca

Kylie said...

Hi Kristal! You're blog is so cute!...I'm sure it'll all work out, but for the time being, we're glad you guys will still be around!

Moss Family said...

Don't every say you want to move from Utah. You don't know what you have until you don't have it any more. Utah is the GREATEST place on year. AZ is way to hot and NO FUN!!!. I know Chip will get mad that I said that but oh well.