What is his name? Christopher Woodruff Price Tousley (his mom deserves credit too you know!)
How long have you been married? 6 days shy from our 11 month mark!
How long did you date? a year and 2 months
How old is he? 29
Who said "I love you first?" He did!! I won't reveal the way he did, it may embarass him
Who is taller? Umm...i think 5"11' is taller than 5"1', right??
Who eats more sweets? I do! I am the sweet queen! He is definitely a chocolate person though.. I am not really a chocolate lover, although i do LOVE his B.T.S. cake!
Who can sing better? He says I do...But i think he has a lovely voice when he isn't trying to convert hymns into "dirge" songs
Who is smarter? Well, I believe Chippy is BRILLIANT. Im always amazed at how much knowledge he has about so many things in all different areas. I also love the way he can elaborate on these subjects, he always sounds like an expert on it.
Who does the laundry? This one is entirely my decision. I'm really picky about laundry, so in order to avoid being miffed about laundry, I do it myself :)
Who pays the bills? We both do, although he has the more fun jobs it seems!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I have this weird fobia with the side that is closer to the door. I feel like it is the "unsafer" side of the bed, and therefore Chip gets that side.
Who mows the lawn? Chipster, OF COURSE! Do you really see ME mowing the lawn?? I don't think so.
Who cooks dinner? Again, Chippy. He is an awesome husband AND cook. I come home at 7, so he usually has dinner ready by the time im home.
Who drives? I consider myself to be a dang good driver (for a girl--as Chip puts it) but my driving still makes him nervous, so when we are together he drives.
Who is more stubborn? He is...and he will agree....I think.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him. I had to! It was on our second date, I was up visiting in Utah and leaving back to Texas the following day. Chip was being a total chicken and I knew that if I wanted a chance for this to work, I had to kiss him! SO i did.
Who proposed? First of all, I would NEVER be the one to propose. That is strictly a man's job. Chip proposed at the top of the JSB in Temple Square. It was the most romantic experience ever.
Who has more siblings? No one! We both have 4 kids in our family.
Now that you know a little more about us, let us into your "coupledom" and post your answers to these questions!!

0 Notes:
Post a Comment