This morning I woke up feeling a little more emotional than normal. I love mornings, I love waking up and opening up the curtains which reveal the beautiful mountains here in Provo. I love the smell of the sunrise, if that makes any sense. But my favorite part is talking to Chip and scratching his back at the same time as an attempt to get him out of bed. I love him so much, and lately I keep imagining what life would be like without him. I personally know a woman who lost her husband and one of her boys in a car accident. She was driving and fell asleep at the wheel while everyone else was already asleep. The car tumbled down the mountain that they were on and the car eventually caught fire with her husband and son in it. It is a tragic story, but there is a point in me telling it. She was very sad, as expected, but she kept her faith strong and won't let herself fall in depression. She knows that she will be with her sweetheart again, and she lives for that day. Whenever I think of her, I am always reminded of how blessed I am. I don't know how I would be able to go on without Chip. Im very grateful for him and for the temple ordinances that bind us. I am grateful for my family, in-laws, extended family, and friends.
You might be wondering where this all came from. Well, i have a simple answer: music. There is just something about what a melody does to me. I really do feel that my deepest appreciation for Heavenly Father and for the life he has allowed me to have are inspired through music. I hope you will take the time to find at least a couple of songs that will mean this much to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Notes:
Krisi...thanks for sharing that experience about the woman with us. Sometimes we need little reminders about how truly blessed we are. I love you sooo much!
Hey guys! How are you? So, will you be in AZ anytime soon? We need to get together! Glad to see life is going well :) -Josh and Heather
Wow, la historia que contaste es impresionante...mejor no pienses en esa cosas!!
Post a Comment