BlogPhoto2012

My baby turned 2

We love you so much Kamila...can't believe you are 2 already. I will never forget what I felt the first time I saw you, as you left a small, red hand print on the curtain that separated us. You bring so much joy and fulfillment to our lives.

I love the little girl you are becoming. Each day a little piece of your personality and developing spirit is unveiled. Some make me laugh, some take some getting used to, and most make me feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for have been given this beautiful gift of being your mother.

Some of the things that make you the cutest little bug are:
- how you say "Come on down!!" when you hear the TV turn on in the morning and The Price Is Right is on.
- how you pretend to throw up just because you have seen me do it {kinda gross but very cute}
- how you tell Daddy and me "Get up here, lazy people!" when you want some company on the trampoline.
- how you boogie to music
- your love for fashion...although I wish you didn't insist on wearing pink sparkly shoes everyday!
- the way you pray...full sentences and all.
- that you ask Heavenly Father to make Jesus feel better.
- that you call any tall, white building with a steeple a temple.

...and many, many more. We love you to pieces.
Kami2
Kami1

0 Notes: