BlogPhoto2012

I wish I could be from California

Our annual California trip was so much needed and enjoyed. This was Kamila's 3rd time at the beach {San Diego at 2 weeks old, Cancun Mexico at a year and a half, and now at Del Mar}. Our house was a block from the beach and is just perfect to get to the beach and back in a jiffy.
While in the San Diego area, we visited the Scripps aquarium, Lucha Libre {the best burrito I have ever had: shrimp, steak, avocado, chipotle sauce, and fries!}and spent as much time as our palid skin allowed us on the beach.
Kamila absolutely loves the beach. She loved to make holes and stick her entire head in them just as much as running into the water right before it was almost too deep to not be covered in it.
Thanks Mom and Dad for such a wonderful vacation!
_DSC8526blog
_DSC8538blog
_DSC8541blog
_DSC8565blog
_DSC8574blog
_DSC8581blog
_DSC8589blog
_DSC8605blog

0 Notes: