"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the
glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."
I realize that I am the one who decides what I can and cannot do. I am so grateful for inspired leaders, for women who are bright, strong, caring, and who radiate charity. I love the new ward that we are in. I love belonging to His church. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father's bounteous love.
I am so grateful for the wonderful people in my life who inspire me to become a better person, wife, mother, daughter, friend.
I am convinced that there is a purpose behind crossing paths with every person that enters our lives.

1 Notes:
Kris, I'm glad I visited your blog today! I was having a hard time since church yesterday because I had been feeling inadequate in my calling teaching Gospel Essentials. I cried all the way home because I felt I bombed the lesson yesterday.
Thanks for the boost ;)
Post a Comment