BlogPhoto2012

Drive up the Provo Canyon






















Yesterday we took our first Fall drive up the beautifully colored canyon. I had to collect leaves for a craft night that I had with some girlfriends and Chip wisely suggested the canyon as my gathering venue. I'm so glad he did! Fall season is so wonderful here in Utah...I love the reds, oranges and bright yellows that decorate the mountain. The drive was perfect, Kami enjoyed it and we were able to also enjoy the scenery as the sun started its decent. Kami woke up from a very brief nap as we go to the top and so we luckily were able to grab a passerby and got him to snap one picture of our little family. We will definitely miss the manifestations of Fall season in Utah when we leave.

2 Notes:

Kelsey Bendixen said...

She is so cute! I love her beanie!

Carolyn said...

I love her little hat! Those fall colors look beautiful.