BlogPhoto2012

Date Night

We did it!! Chip and I had our first night out on the town without our little princess. Kami stayed home with my bestest friend and her boyfriend. They are the best...Kami was asleep by 8:30 and we left at 9. We had dinner at a new place in downtown Provo called Spark and then went to catch a movie. It is funny to me to think of how I would take outings alone with my handsome date for granted. It is sooo much fun to go out alone, as in a REAL date. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I have no pictures to show for our evening :( . Dinner was so good, the food is definitely gourmet and the ambiance is very chic. It reminded me of all the neat places they have in San Francisco. I hope we get to do this more often. Thanks Lau for taking care of Kami. You're the sweetest friend. We love you!

2 Notes:

Jessica said...

Good thing you didn't let Kelsey and her husband watch Kamila... ;)

John and Jessica said...

Good for you!! Leaving that very first time is always a little hard but what a great babysitter to leave her with! Laura rocks :) Glad you had a great time!!