The title really says it all. If my life were a book with that title, you could truly judge it by the cover in a fascinating accurate way. My life is simple, so it seems, but full of extraordinary people and experiences. I am so grateful for my family, including my brand-new one (my husband's family) and friends who shape my world and inspire my life. We (Chip and I) just got back from Arizona where we spent almost two weeks with Mom and Dad and siblings and spouses and kids! (I know, I know, don't mention the run-on structure). We had a wonderful time. How couldn't we? We had a wonderful Christmas, played lots of games (our favorites: Rummikub, Kings on the Corner, Cranium), went to a SUNS game, and hung out and munched on yummy food! I didn't get to see my parents and siblings for Christmas, but they also had a very spiritual and fun Christmas according to a little bird who brings me all kinds of tidbits. I miss them greatly but hopefully will see them soon.
As for us, Chip and I are back in school for another adventurous semester..This is Chip's last (YAY!!) and my second at Utah Valley University. We are still waiting for results from Chip's dental school applications, as we pray and cross our fingers that he will be accepted to one of the two schools in the Phoenix area. It would be awesome if we could be close to our family in Scottsdale and the other in Texas (only 5 hours away driving)! We both work part time so we get enough time to play..We (or should I say, CHip) are hoping to go snowboarding this weekend.. I suspect that he hopes this fun in the snow will cure my winter blues...I am getting tired of dealing with snowy and cold days. But I still manage to appreciate the beauty of white covered streets and mountains...The view is truly gorgeous. Heavenly Father is an amazing artist. With breathtaking scenic views, and remarkable relatives and friends, "give me the simple life".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Notes:
I am glad to see that you guys have a blog. It was good to see you guys over the Christmas break and hope to see you again next time we are up there or when you come back down here. Check out our blog and keep updated on the new baby boy we are expecting in June.
Hey Chip, I didn't even know you got married, no announcement! Hope all is well, I haven't seen you in forever!!
Post a Comment